Stretch your mind and your ability to organize your space, your belongings, your time, and your thoughts. Allison Carter, The Professional Organizer, posts her thoughts, breakthroughs, frustrations, and memorable moments as an organizer. Allison also shares tricks that have worked for even some of the most disorganized people to conquer their clutter. Other features: Tips, mind stretches, favorite products, favorite books, and other tools to help people get organized.

Friday, April 25, 2008

You have won a Shopping Spree!!

I almost deleted the email when it arrived, thinking it was just more spam
that made it's way through the sewer of the internet.
But nooooooo, it's the real deal.
I'm just excited to win something for once. It could have been $5 and I'd be jumping for joy.
The last time I won something it was a set of knives at Zayer (like
Mallwart) when I was 16 years old. Like a teenager needs a set of steak knives!

So what did I win????? My biz card was drawn from hundreds at the NAPO
conference and I was the big winner...
$500 in products from Smead!!!!

Many people wouldn't care, but office supplies are like crack to me. I
cannot get enough. Who knows who I would sleep with to get mo-bettah files.
Woooooooiiiiieeeeee!

So the catalog will be coming in the mail.
You can find me by the mail box.
-- Allison

2 comments:

Jeri Dansky said...

Wow! Smead makes some great products - and you hardly need a catalog, because their web site is so good.

Anonymous said...

Do they make cool markers Allison? That is really the most important question... Enjoy... relish in the smell of new paper!